Lineart of your OC (head - shoulders) - 3.50$ or 350
Fully colored OC (head - shoulders) 5.50$ or 550$
Paypal e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
So i've decided to open commissions as well. To be precise I can do Yuri on Ice drawing commissions or of your own character!
So before presenting the price and everything i'll let you lot know the rules first.
1. I will not accept notes for a commission from people whom have nothing on their profile and they are less than 1 month old (irony since mine is under 1 month lol!).
2. I will start working on your commission the moment you pay me through the donation pool or through my paypal! (paypal e-mail: email@example.com ).
3. I only draw Yuri on Ice characters and OC's. No furry characters, sorry ;-; ).
4. I have access to the laptop in the weekend only so I will be able to finish one per weekend so please do be patient since i'll get to your commission as well.
What do you need to do?
1. You pay the price for the option you choose in the donation widget with the comment of 'For commission'. After you done this you shall send me a note by completing this form:
1. An drawing of your OC so I can know how she/he looks like/or an reference image/or simply details about how she/he looks like.
2. Lineart or Colored head?(For only a lineart of your character's head it will cost only 3.50$ or 350 points)(For a colored OC head it will costs you 5.50$ or 550 points);
3. Other details you want to mention:
.2, If you choose to pay me through paypal then please make sure to send me a note with your paypal e-mail/name so that I can check if you have paid or not. If you pay me and I have no idea whom you are.. how should I know you asked for a commission? Also, once you finish paying me on paypal you shall also complete the form above me and send it to me.
3. If you're a person that doesn't trust so easy someone with commission then you can pay half of the commission now and pay the rest once i'm done with the drawing (ATTENTION! If you choose to do so i'll only put the small preview of the finished drawing- and you will have to pay the download of the complete one with the money/points you needed to pay.)